QDRO stands for Qualified Domestic Relations Order. The most common use of a QDR…
Dedicated South Carolina Divorce Attorneys
Advocating for Your Family’s Rights
When experiencing the heartbreak of divorce, you want an assertive attorney by your side to advocate zealously for your rights and protect your family throughout each stage of the process.
Hyde Law Firm, P.A. can help you every aspect of your divorce, including:
- Divorce Litigation - Litigation may provide the most effective method of resolving conflicts regarding distribution of assets and debts, division of the martial home, spousal support, child custody, visitation, and child support.
- Divorce Mediation - Mediation can help you and your spouse find common ground and acceptable solutions, often easing the conflict and stress associated with divorce.
- Child Custody - Our attorneys advocate for your parental rights so you can rear your children in a fit and healthy home.
- Child Visitation - Our attorneys ensure you are given the opportunity to spend the quality time with your children required to share in their healthy upbringing.
- Child Support - Both parents share in the responsibility of raising your child. Our attorneys uphold your children’s right to receive the financial support required for a healthy, happy upbringing, while ensuring that the financial burden is divided fairly between both parents.
- Child Support Modification - Our attorneys can successfully obtain a modification of your child support order so your children’s financial support is more fairly shared between you and your former spouse.
- Spousal Support - Divorce should not lead to a financial crisis. Our attorneys may seek fair and equitable spousal support with the goal of allowing you to live as comfortably as you did during the marriage.
- Property Division - Division of marital property can be a complicated process. Before getting into the equitable division of a marital estate, the property must be analyzed in an effort to determine whether the property is considered marital.